SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 2, 2018

"Lay down what's good and find what's best."

"Lay down what's good and find what's best."


These words are from the song "Just Breathe"
They are in my heart and on my mind while expectantly looking forward to the future!

How many things are "good" in our life, but could be better or BEST? I don't know about you, but I will not settle for an average life, when it can be better! To get there it also takes CHANGE.

Often, it is scary to make changes, but it is change that challenges and changes us for the better....it is how we grow.

What big changes are you facing?
How will it change you for the better?
How much better will your life be AFTER you go through the scary season of change?

This Verse is awesome and exactly what I am excited about:

Isaiah 43:19
"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."

Be EXCITED and ENCOURAGED during your season of CHANGE.

This life is a journey. Embrace it. Love it. See the positive in it......
and ALWAYS look to God for joy and peace in your decision making....after all, HE is the one who has our best interest in mind!

-andreanewkirknaturalliving

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...