SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

MORE NATURAL BEAUTY OPTIONS!



Are you looking for more natural options when it comes to your hair color, your makeup, your face wash, moisturizer, tooth pastes, deodorant....etc????  the list goes on and on!

Our skin is our largest organ and it is SO IMPORTANT to avoid toxic things when applying things such as hair dye, lotion, makeup, polish, etc!

Anything and everything that we put onto our skin is absorbed directly into our BLOODSTREAM!
Don't believe that?
Why do you think the medical field uses topical patches, creams, and ointments for a method of  prescriptions....? (And many times that route must be diluted because they go INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM)

My point exactly.

For the past few years I have been cleaning up my diet with less preservatives, additives, toxins, etc! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER and other symptoms I used to experience even with simple things such as frequent headaches have either diminished or disappeared!

When given the right things, our body can HEAL ITSELF.

That brings me back to the topic of beauty items........

Why wouldn't I also "REVAMP" my beauty habits to match my lifestyle changes in the kitchen?

I LOVE how this plant extract based hair color turned out! I found it at WHOLE FOODS for less than $20!

I call that a win!

As a Life Coach, I am dedicated to finding BETTER items and ingredients, as well as recipes, exercises, detoxes, etc to help my clients LIVE A CLEANER, HAPPIER, HEALTHIER LIFE!

If you're searching for an online community of like-minded individuals with a coach (ME!) who will keep ya in line, answers your questions, and check in with you......Faithness is where you belong.


I have answers for you! Life is so much better without "rules" "diets" "restrictions".....

"Create Healthy Habits, Not Restrictions"

-andreanewkirknaturalliving

www.faithness.net




Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...