SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 9, 2018

Grief is an interesting thing...



Grief is an interesting thing. 

There are good days and then there are not so good days. 
Today is a good day. 

Last weekend, Mom sent some clothes along for Jacob to have. This sweater did not fit him. It was one that we bought for Zach a few years ago for Christmas. Luckily, it fits me. 

Today I am wearing it while making elderberry syrup, catching up on things around the house, and focusing on all of the blessings I have in my life today. 

I do not know how, but I can still smell his cologne on this sweater, and it makes me smile as I feel comforted by wearing it. 
I have so many wonderful memories that will keep me smiling until I see him again. 

I’m also reminded and want to remind you if you’re grieving someone also.....
”You don’t have a soul. You ARE a soul; you have a body.” -CS Lewis

This life is temporary. I’m no longer stressed over day to day “adulting tasks” like work, but rather, pursuing the things I love. Things God gifted me with and I love to do. After all, we are not promised tomorrow and must make the most of today. Live for today.

-andreanewkirknaturalliving


Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...