SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 9, 2018

LIVE YOUR LIFE AND GET RESULTS






Losing my brother made me REALLY REALIZE something.

Life is WAYYYYYYY to short to be spend dieting, spending hours at the gym, and feeling like you're making an effort, but not really getting results.

I am NOW finding that balance where I am losing weight, toning, feeling more POSITIVE and more CONFIDENT in my own skin - all while living and enjoying my life. What more could I ask?

If you feel:
-stuck
-lacking energy
-lacking motivation
-lacking confidence
-needing guidance with what to eat and what to avoid
-looking for quick exercises that actually WORK
-wanting to find balance and just ENJOY YOUR LIFE

I AM THE COACH FOR YOU.

I think it is important to be HEALTHY
I think it is important to feel HAPPY

I want you to truly live a life that leaves you feeling fulfilled.

I have created and am blessed to offer you the "Faithness Lifestyle"

It is how I live my life.

True WELLNESS is made up of three parts:

1.Spiritual
2.Emotional
3.Physical

Until ALL THREE of those areas in your life are filled AND balanced, you WILL NOT look or feel your best. That is a FACT.

I am here to help you achieve that! 

I promise to make it fun.
I will for sure keep it real.
I am here to motivate, encourage, and inspire you, while lovingly giving you that "kick" in the pants to keep you going and WANTING to stay on track! -you're welcome....lol

I love people and I love seeing others HAPPY and HEALTHY.

That's my goal.

You ready to learn more about my group?

Here's a quick video I put together to share what the "Faithness Lifestyle" is about......



If you are ready to make some significant changes for less than $1 a day here's my site:



-andreanewkirknaturalliving

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...