SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 23, 2018

Free As A Bird!


This morning while getting ready for my current employer's staff meeting, I selected this shirt to wear with a ginormous smile on my face......

"Free as a bird" is what it says on it...

For almost three years I have been slowly, yet consistently working towards my goals with not only improving my own health and fitness, but helping others work towards the same thing.

I have developed such a passion for helping others promote healing in their bodies through a holistic approach. I have a heart for encouraging others and keeping them focused on the positive. I also love making Kombucha and Organic Elderberry Syrup....My "Faithness Family" I call it, is my online accountability group where I get to know my clients on a deeper level and encourage them and offer  healthier solutions for lasting results..... this is all where it stemmed from...

Let me tell you something, God has been shaping my heart for the past few years. My vision and dreams have gotten bigger, my Faith has grown stronger, and my focus and plan for my life has become more in tune with what God would have for my life.....for my family's life.

It is today that I hand delivered my letter of resignation to my boss.
It is today that I took that final leap of faith, knowing God's plans for my future are bigger than my own.
It is today that I am realizing that God's timing is incredible.
**********************************************************
Take a look at part of this devotional my mom sent to me this morning....It perfectly sums up my thoughts and where I am today...

*When we give ourselves permission to express a desire out loud to God, to bring it to Him, He takes it and clarifies His purposes for us.
God’s heart for all of us is that we would see that dreams come in all shapes and sizes and His heart for us is to dream in all kinds of ways.
He wants us to dream big . . . and small and in all kinds of shapes and sizes.
God wants us to dream with Him so that our hearts dance with joy and purpose, so that we get to know Him in deeper ways and point others to Him.
Remember this: He divinely designed your heart, mind, and soul to fit specific callings.
And He uses the twists and turns of your heart shape to draw you into all He created you to be.
Oh, how He wants you to be all He designed you to be.
He does not want you to miss out on the dreams He has planned for you.
When we are tuned in to God’s heart regarding the dreams He has for us — tuned in through His Word, tuned in through long meditation on Scripture, tuned in through daily prayers in His presence — He delights to give the desires of our hearts to us.
God gives us the desires of our heart — when His desires have become our heart. 
Desires will ebb and flow throughout our dreaming journeys.
We can put every desire in God’s arms, and He will guide us to the dreams He alone has perfectly preplanned for us.
*********************************************************************
I just love it! (thanks mom for sending this to me!)



It is incredible to me how what started as a small vision, turned into a passion, which turned into my dream and my calling.

God has taken that and showed me the next steps for my future.

Although I may not have all the answers, I trust God 100% with his greater plan for my life!

I've said it before and now I am especially excited to LIVE IT:
We do not grow inside our comfort zones! The magic happens when we step OUTSIDE and allow God to shape us beyond what we can imagine!

THANK YOU for following my journey!
I'm feeling "FREE AS A BIRD" today knowing that in a few short weeks, I'll be on my own! I am almost finished with school and I'll be able to truly dive into offering my Faithness clients more with the knowledge I've gained! I will be able to keep up with my steady orders of Kombucha and Organic Elderberry Syrup, and I'll be able to soak up MORE TIME with my sweet little Nova, as we enjoy time together before she starts preschool in the fall! God is good and I am feeling incredibly blessed...

-andreanewkirknaturalliving

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...