SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 19, 2018

I'll do today what others won't, so I'll have tomorrow what others won't...


I'll do today what others won't, so I'll have tomorrow what others won't...
Self-Determination.
Positive Thinking.
HARD WORK.

Every day we MUST move forward and GROW, or else we are staying the same and moving backwards...
I cannot explain the amount of motivation I have today. It is incredible. I am ready to push those in my group while pushing myself as well.

Are you ready to change?

Ready for your life to look DIFFERENT this year?

ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS EVERYDAY:
How can I grow?
What can I give?
What can I celebrate?

I DO NOT want to be the same person in 365 days from now. I want to become MORE of myself. I want to live for today. I am pursuing an abundant life. A significant life. An intentional, joy-filled life of freedom!

I am absolutely determined to discover MORE of what the #faithnesslifestyle looks like in 2018.
Are you ready to discover what that looks like for you also? I am here to help you get comfortably uncomfortable in order to make the necessary changes to live your best life now.


-andreanewkirknaturalliving

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...