SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 9, 2015
It is encouraging to know that it is never too late to start a new goal...This morning I am excited, thinking about small steps I can take to improve my overall health! This past Friday I launched a hydration challenge on my Facebook - incorporating ways to drink the required about of water daily for your specific weight! (This is a pic that I shared to calculate how many ounces you need daily!)
It takes a conscience effort to pace yourself during the day, but is actually easier than I thought....I am finding my body actually craves water more than any other drink once adjusted to that as my beverage of choice each day! Next week I will introduce my next FREE CHALLENGE to sign up for. It will build off of the hydration challenge.....I want to gradually build new habits to have a healthy platform for losing baby weight this summer!

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION! What are your goals for yourself this spring or summer? What are you willing to sacrifice to see the changes you are wanting? It is SO important to take small steps so you are able to attack your goals without feeling overwhelmed! Take a bit of time to decide where you want to be in a week, a month, 90 days...

Message me on Facebook to share your goals, struggles, or if you just need some info on fitness plans! LITTLE STEPS are how you are successful!!! You can do anything you set your mind to!

-andreanewkirknaturalliving

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...