SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 5, 2020

The Wellness Dealer

Well.....I finally came up with the new name for my blog!!! It originally was "Happy 3" and since our new addition of sweet baby Wesley that name no longer fits! Haha....
I have had MULTIPLE people refer to me as their "dealer" or their "wellness dealer " in the past three years when it comes to my organic elderberry syrup,  my other handmade items,
Aor my private wellness group......so...I'm going with that! My husband and I are in the process of restoring a '71 Volkswagen Bus (which I'll be doing deliveries for my business in once finished) and this logo popped into my head when I sat down to paint for fun the other day! Once our bus is finished in the future, you'll see me driving around with items such as my organic elderberry syrup and my homemade kombucha, "True Booch".....
I absolutely LOVE this journey I'm on and appreciate all of my customers! Call me crazy, but I'm totally cool going with the tital "The Wellness Dealer"........
I believe true wellness starts on the inside with having our SOUL right with God who created us......then by focusing on wellness from the inside, out! When we take care of the body God gave us, the outward stuff takes care or itself! I live by the "Faithness Lifestyle"......Progress over perfection....giving ourselves grace by taking our transformation one day at a time and keeping it lighthearted!
Thanks for following my journey and yes, I'll answer to "The Wellness Dealer" if you call me that.......
💜Andrea


Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...