SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 25, 2019

Go After It!

 



This morning I'm feeling extra thankful.....
Today is the day I do not have to return to work.
8 weeks have come and gone already...
I remember counting down the weeks when I was home on maternity leave with Nova. Returning to work full time was incredibly difficult for me. It went against everything I felt was "normal" to myself as a new mom and I remember thinking, there must be a better way.

Fast forward four years from then, insert some BIG scary dreams, some God-size goals, plenty of fears, a lot of faith, hard work, consistency, failures, doubts, successes and I am here this morning watching my baby boy sleep knowing I do not have to leave him.

God is incredible!

I want to share a few thoughts with you this morning and it starts with God's word and His promises.....

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

Ya see, the true, deep desire in your heart - that is God's proof to you sent ahead, planned out already when you were created to indicate that anything you want FOR GOOD, you already have! The talents, abilities, personality, etc - YOU ALREADY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to "do the thing" you're wanting to do......ya know why? God CREATED you for that! God knew the world needed one of YOU and THAT is why you're here!

Fear is of the enemy. Satan does not want ANYONE to thrive and live out their calling for WHY they were created in the first place. (That would bring glory to God and bring each of us closer and deeper in our relationship with our Creator) Do not let fear keep you from moving forward to pursue your passions and go after your dreams! Stop being "busy" and take time to focus on what you truly want in this life! This life we are living is NOT a dress rehearsal! We get ONE shot at it and that's it!

Don't confuse movement with progress. (You can run in place all you want without getting anywhere)

Just because you are doing a lot more, does not mean you are getting more done.

Zero in on what you're doing and WHY you're doing it.
Are you living a fulfilling life?
I have a secret for ya: YOU WILL NOT FEEL FULFILLED in this life until you have a relationship with God AND you're operating and doing what God has created you for! It is far too easy to get stuck living an "empty" life - trying to fill a void that can only be filled with God......we were created for His glory and until we have Christ in our heart (notice I did not say until you sit in a church, or until you act "religious") until we have that RELATIONSHIP - nothing makes sense and nothing will fulfill us. Everything has more meaning and life has purpose when we know our Creator personally.......the "whys" and the "what ifs" don't seem as scary because it is not up to us and we are no longer doing life on our own!

Do NOT be scared to dig deep and find out WHO you are and WHAT you're passionate about!

Pray about it.
Work hard for it.
Keep God first.
He will bless it.

Do not aspire to make a living.
Aspire to make a difference.

I am so glad I took the leap a few years ago and allowed God to guide me on this journey! The future is up to Him and I can't think of anyone else I'd trust more with that!

Live your life unafraid. God's got this. You were created to do something incredible...that is why you're here!

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...