SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 15, 2020

The Red Sea and Elderberries.....and what they have in common in my mind this evening.......

You guys. I realize this comparison may seem a bit dramatic or silly to some.....but to me it is legit.

Today while making eight gallons of my organic elderberry syrup I had the visual of Moses and the Red Sea pop into my head........Think about the sea parting, people literally crossing though and in JUST the right timing, the waves and sea CLOSED behind the last person closing off what was left behind......

When God is part of what you're doing and you are under His provision things happen......
and they happen in HIS timing the way HE intends it to be done!

With this whole panic of the Coronavirus elderberry sales have gone through the roof and many elderberry fruit sellers have sold out all together. I've gotta tell ya.......as I was checking prices, watching the panic, and seeing what was happening with supply and demand with organic elderberries, half of my shipment of organic elderberries arrived in the mail and I know the other half will arrive this week. That is NO coincidence.

I want to encourage you with something for this week.

God is in control.

When we operate in our lives and follow out HIS calling for our purpose HE WILL ALWAYS PROVIDE.

I TRULY feel I am doing what I am supposed to be doing in this life. I am a wife, a mama, and a creator of all things herbal, all things natural, and all things related to preventative wellness!

Many call me their "dealer" when it comes to my organic elderberry syrup and it makes me smile, knowing my recipe is changing lives for the better!

Do not panic.

Do not let the opinion of others alter the path you're on when you are doing what you're called to do.

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." (Romans 12:2)

Thank you for following my journey and investing in your wellness while supporting my small business! I will continue to make my organic elderberry syrup to promote wellness in the lives of others as long as God provides the necessary ingredients (and I can see His blessing in my life)! Your support means the world and I love being able to handcraft this syrup among many other products to keep you and your loved ones feeling their best!

Feel free to follow me on Facebook or Instagram (Faithness Health)

You guys are my people!

-Andrea Newkirk......aka "The Wellness Dealer"

Get Your Organic Eldereberry Syrup Here By Clicking This Link


Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...