SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 14, 2018

If You Say You Will "GIVE IT A TRY" That is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I WANT YOU TO DECIDE.


DECIDE.
MAKE THE DECISION.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.



Many times when I talk to people about transforming their overall wellness, fitness, mindset, etc, the most common phrase that I hear is "I will give it a try" .....

THAT HAS GOT TO STOP IF YOU WANT CHANGE.

Our bodies are limited. Our mind is not.

By changing the way we think, we will then change the way we live on a daily basis....and THAT ADDS UP TO TRANSFORMATION.

When you decide to join the movement and live the "Faithness Lifestyle", I am asking you to  DECIDE to "CUT FROM" the OLD YOU and make daily changes to become THE NEW YOU.

I do not look for people for my group who want to simply "try it" or "just see" if it will work for them. That is the wrong mindset and to me, I KNOW they are not ready yet in their journey to make those changes on a daily basis and commit to themselves...(but hopefully will find the value in that in the future and "DECIDE" to make the "DECISION" in the future!)

I want the DEDICATED. I want the GO-GETTERS. I want those who HAVE "DECIDED" that it is time for a new life. It is time to leave their old self in the dust and move forward in victory with the things they know need to improve!


Take that first step. 
Get after it. 
Make the decision to "pass a resolution"
DECIDE to make that DECISION.

......and once you do, your LIFE WILL BE DIFFERENT.



I KNOW you have what it takes. Have you realized that yourself yet?

-Andrea Newkirk

www.faithness.net 



Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...