SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Have Cellulite? Want Glowing Skin? Want To Improve Circulation? (START DOING THIS)


What is Dry Brushing and WHY you should be doing it!


Did you know that Just 10 minutes of dry brushing = a FIVE MILE walk when it comes to circulation and health benefits???!!!

(I can for SURE benefit from that and know you will also)!!!!

You must brush towards your heart...then shower afterwards to remove dead skin cells.

Better circulation, improves cellulite, overall fantastic wellness benefits for your entire body, a more glowing complexion...need I say more??!!

Check this out:

*Dry Brushing has many potential benefits from smoother skin to helping with lymphatic drainage.
*Dry brushing is exactly what it sounds like… brushing the skin in a particular pattern with a dry brush, usually before showering.
*In dry brushing, the skin is typically brushed toward the heart, starting at the feet and hands and brushing toward the chest.
BENEFITS:
Lymphatic support, Exfoliation, Clean pores (and smaller pores!), Cellulite Help, Natural Energy Boost!

Here’s How to Dry Brush the Skin:

  1. Starting at the feet, I brush the bottoms of my feet and up my legs in long, smooth strokes. I typically brush each section of skin 10 times. For lymph flow, I always brush toward the heart/chest area where the lymph system drains. As a good rule of thumb, always brush toward the center of the body.
  2. Repeat the same process with the arms, starting with the palms of the hands and brushing up the arm toward the heart. Again, I brush each section of skin 10 times.
  3. On the stomach and armpits, brush in a circular clockwise motion.
  4. I then repeat the process on my abdomen and back and my face with a more delicate brush.
Note: Don’t brush too hard! A soft and smooth stroke often works best. My skin is slightly pink after brushing, but it should never be red or sting. If it hurts at all, use less pressure!
This is a great set that I recommend! (It comes with 3 different brushes for less than $16.00!)
Here's the link: https://tinyurl.com/yappu4cd

I have been doing this for a few months now and absolutely LOVE how I feel! There's no way to describe this natural "pick me up" and your skin and body will love you for it!

If you end up incorporating this habit let me know! I want to hear who my other "dry brushers" are!

I am confident that by taking care of your body, it will take care of you right back!

-andreanewkirknaturalliving


Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...