SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 15, 2018

You Did Not Come This Far To Only Come This Far!


For today's thought I want you to picture a DESERT.

How many times have you felt like you moved forward in life and then you are "stuck" in a desert? It feels uncomfortable, you feel "dehydrated" with where your life currently is, you feel abandoned with TOO MANY choices of which direction to go...

Sound familiar?

I want to share something incredible with you and it makes me excited just thinking about it!

Our life is a JOURNEY. 

The second we invite Christ into our lives we immediately have the ultimate "guide" to help us navigate through life and also in our decision making!

His compass always points to the most rewarding paths BUT we must trust in HIS timing and also HIS direction - even if it doesn't make sense at the time!

I am EXCITED......why? 

Because I truly feel that I am on a "FAITH JOURNEY" since stepping off that ledge one week ago with my last day of employment at a "regular job"

I am out in the DESERT guys and I could not be happier! ( I am actually really excited because this is a different "me" than I used to be! I normally have everything "under control" and planned out! It is both scary and refreshing to NOT know the next step!)

God allows BIG changes in life to bring BIGGER changes within us!

I truly believe our purpose here on earth is to grow closer to our creator, to truly find out WHY we have been created, and to FIND OUR CALLING. That is when we REALLY LIVE and FEEL ALIVE.....living a fulfilled life!

I cannot reach the same people who you can....through your family, your friends, your employment, etc. I do not have the same skills and gifts as you. I am not you and you are not me. We need to do everyone a favor and STOP trying to blend in and be like everyone else......what changes when everyone blends together?

So back to my original thought for today:

It is in God's timing that I will learn my next step.
Right when I feel a little "panicked" not knowing what the next stage will look like, I am REMINDED by HIM that HE WILL BRING THE RAIN.

PSALM 107:35 "He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs."

Does that not confirm how I'm feeling and answer my silly worries about the nest step?

Guys.

I want to remind you that this life is a journey.
We need to keep moving forward and GROWING in the right direction. 
I for sure DO NOT have all the answers and am 100% confident in the one who does. 
(THANK GOODNESS I'm not the one navigating through the desert! I'd end up going in circles!)

Wherever you are in life as you are reading this, whatever you may be going through, HANG ON. Know that during your walk "through the desert" that GOD WILL BRING RAIN - in HIS timing!

Until that rain comes, keep moving forward, keep trusting, STAY POSITIVE, and know that HE who started a good work in you will bring it to completion!

Hang on! The rain is coming!

You did not come this far to only come this far!



-andreanewkirknaturalliving


Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...