SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Advice from Jimmy John and my advice to STAY TRUE TO YOU!


Here are some of my thoughts for those going against the grain and doing their own thing when it comes to how you live your life, when you pursue your dreams, and when you choose who you let in and trust as close friends........

Everyone does life differently. What's right for one person may not be right for the next.

Have you ever seen this picture?





Our society wants us to go along with everything we're taught in school, the media wants us to "fit in" and be part of a society that blends in.....and ya know what? It is FAR EASIER to blend in, to copy your neighbor, and float through life living like others do.

Ya know what else? If you get caught in that pattern I don't believe you'll fully feel "fulfilled" because you won't be YOU. You'll be living a life that others choose for you.

Since making the BOLD decision to live my life differently in 2017, I have experienced life in a new way! In 2016 when my life was turned upside down with the loss of my brother I knew in that moment that life is WAY TOO SHORT to live like everyone else. I was ready to do things differently! Here's a quote from Jimmy John - I saw this a few years back and it truly stuck with me! It is making more and more since now that I'm working towards something BIG and EXCITING.....


Along my journey from going against the grain, learning more in school about holistic health, starting my own business that is a little different from typical programs, and going part time so I could pursue that and being a mom more, I have for SURE had my share of those who are skeptical of how I'm doing things. Some people think I'm a weirdo. Some do not agree with how I'm living my life and ya know what? I am completely okay with that because it is MY life and not theirs.

To change the world, sometimes you've gotta be that bird on the wire doing its own thing.
Sometimes you've gotta dig down DEEP and find out who you are and then STAY TRUE to YOU.
You must ALWAYS keep your eyes fixed on your goal and keep taking those steps forward NO MATTER WHAT.
Life will throw obstacles in your way.
Haters gonna hate.
Your journey may confuse some..........

And that's okay.

Stay true to you.

Keep going.
Keep growing.
Don't look back.
Your most fulfilled life lies ahead and your daily decision to keep going is gonna get you there!



Along my journey I'm always welcoming others who agree with what I'm doing and want to learn more to join me! My group is for those wanting to improve spiritually, mentally, physically, and overall live what I call the #faithnesslifestyle

The sky is the limit when we do our thing and do it well!

www.faithness.net

-andreanewkirknaturalliving






Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...