SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 19, 2017

I WANT 2018 TO BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU

I WANT 2018 TO BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU.

Different from any other year you've set goals and worked to accomplish them.
I want you to truly LIVE and FEEL ALIVE in 2018.
I want you to have FREEDOM in the way you eat WHILE GETTING RESULTS.
I want you to live an active lifestyle and lose weight, lose inches, tone, and gain confidence and energy.
I want you to finally have that "AH-HA" moment where you LEARN how YOUR INDIVIDUAL BODY FUNCTIONS BEST and you no longer feel the need to stress over the scale, feel anxious about meals, or even worry about gym memberships.
I want you to GROW as a person, to become MORE of who you're meant to be.
I want you to go after your dreams, understand HOW to make those goals happen, and live intentionally.
I HAVE ANSWERS FOR YOU.

See, the Faithness Lifestyle is about truly finding yourself. It is about realizing how VALUABLE YOU ARE. It is about seeing the importance of a healthy, happy lifestyle. We ALL have areas in which we can improve. As your life coach, I want you to understand that a rock solid foundation is VITAL for this crazy life. I want to help you grow spiritually, I want to help you get on track to a healthier lifestyle - one in which promotes natural healing where you live IN SYNC with how your body is designed to function at its best.

No gym memberships this year.
No diet plans this year.
No negative self-talk this year.
No room for doubt this year.
No staying stagnant in who you are this year.

Join the movement and make the commitment to live the "FAITHNESS LIFESTYLE" in 2018.

There is freedom in Faithness......who wants more rules in 2018? Not me. Life is too short for more rules......Instead, let me give you answers to questions you're asking about your faith, your health, your fitness, topics of healing, etc.

I am here for YOU. Are you ready to live your best life yet? We start on the 1st of January.

I am SO excited for the positive improvements you'll make in 2018!

(Once you sign up on my website faithness.net I'll add you to my private group, send you my welcome video, and also send you my Faithness Form to answer questions, which allows me to hear your specific goals for 2018...I look forward to hearing more about YOU and how I can best help ya in the new year!)

-Andrea Newkirk

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...