SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 3, 2017

FIX YOUR GUT


Healthy Looks Good On Everyone

I like to focus on HAPPY and not skinny in my accountability group. Weight loss results happen when you fix your gut first and allow your body to function the way it was designed to!

What happens when you eat things your body views as a toxin? Internal Inflammation. Bloating. Body aches. Discomfort. Fatigue. 

Doesn't sound fun, does it? But HOW MANY of us are in or have been in this boat?!!

Your immune system lies in your gut. Your metabolism is linked with how well your gut is functioning. It has even been proven in studies that emotions such as happiness are linked with a healthy gut. Do not discount how important a healthy gut is!

Let me help you learn what food your body sees as medicine, as food, and as a toxin.

Once you figure that out, add in an activity you like, focus on personal growth, change your mindset with a more positive outlook, and know you belong to a private accountability group to support these positive changes, RESULTS HAPPEN.

Everything I am learning is making me SO EXCITED for BIG CHANGES for all of us in my group! I am already implementing what I'm learning now, and look forward to sharing more that you can layer in and incorporate in your own life as well!

I look forward to helping you with your healthy and wellness goals.

Healthy and Happy is the goal.

It starts in your gut and THAT is what I am excited to help you fix!

I teach how to make Kombucha in my group.
I now sell my Kombucha.
I teach how to eat to heal your gut and promote wellness in your body.

If you are looking for a quick fix or pill, I am not the right coach for you. (but who wants to live on pills or diets or quick fixes?)

If you are ready for a realistic lifestyle change then I AM YOUR PERSON.

I invite you to checkout my website - www.faithness.net

You can do this.  I will be here to support and encourage you along the way!

Life is a journey. Might as well make it a positive and more healthy one!

-andreanewkirknaturalliving

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...