SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Today is the 21st, which means my sweet baby girl is one month old already! I'm reflecting on the past four weeks and realize time goes by SO QUICKLY! I'm thinking about my favorite moments so far as a mom, thinking about my most frustrating ones as well - and ya know what? Sometimes the things that were frustrating wouldn't have been if I hadn't been so "planned" with how I thought things should go...I'm learning one day at a time to take things as they come. It is good to plan ahead - but sometimes it is also good to throw plans out the window and just roll with it. I'm liking that plan more and more!! ;)


Life is too short to worry!!! Worrying is like praying for what you do not want to happen! LOL. 



Matthew 6:25-34English Standard Version (ESV)

Do Not Be Anxious

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?[a] 28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, 29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.


I know we all set goals for ourselves, which is important to have direction. Without any sort of plan we would not accomplish much. I guess the main thing I am focusing on today is that sometimes our plans can get in the way of how life's cards will inevitably fall...God already has it all figured out. Our job is to do our best and be good stewards with our lives. We should always strive to be the best version of ourselves as possible. That means our character, our relationships, our health, etc. The whole package. Stress will NOT add a single minute to your life. I am guilty of stressing over STUPID things. I am working on getting better at it! I don't know if it is a "woman thing" - we think we have to be concerned and fix everything....but news flash ---- WE DON'T. That is where prayer comes in. I am working towards living a healthy, carefree life! I know anyone I ask would agree that a healthy and carefree life sounds like a good plan! ;) 

Enjoy today. It will not be repeated. Make today count. You are exchanging 24 hours for whatever you spend today doing. Make sure it is something you are happy with! 


Life is beautiful. 
If you haven't noticed that yet today then slow down and pause to appreciate the small things! 

Oh yea...
Don't worry, about a thing, 'cause every little thing's gonna be alright! ;)

-andreanewkirknaturalliving






Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...