SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 13, 2015



Well, this pregnancy is coming to a close as I get closer and closer to my due date!  I wanted to share what ended up being my favorite! I did a lot of research to find high quality, non-gmo, plant based vitamins and supplements for baby and me! I never used to stomach daily vitamins as I would feel nauseous after taking them! I started taking the Vitamin Code Raw prenatal vitamins about 2-3 months before getting pregnant and have switched between that brand and New Chapter prenatal vitamins during my pregnancy. I just switched to New Chapter post natal vitamins yesterday to carry me through when I deliver! I found the Nordic Naturals DHA strawberry flavored DHA gel capsules to be my favorite! NO fish taste whatsoever- and that is important especially while pregnant!!! Haha! I was able to avoid any antibiotics this whole time and I know it is from keeping my "gut" healthy with probiotics and a mainly gluten free/ clean diet! That brings me to my next favorite! Shakeology! There were days I craved my vegan chocolate shake or my vegan tropical strawberry shake when I woke up, or if not then - for lunch! The ingredients are very high quality and actually kept me full (which is saying a lot this last trimester!! Haha!) It is important to fuel yourself with REAL food during pregnancy so you and baby can be the healthiest you can be! So: to break it down to a shopping list for my mamas who want the info: 

Daily Supplements: 
Garden of Life Raw Prenatal Vitamins
Or
New Chapter Prenatal Vitamins 

(Different health food stores carry one brand or the other it seems) 

Ultimate Flora Daily Probiotic
Nordic Naturals DHA

Meal Replacement When Needed:

Shakeology 

*I have enjoyed this pregnancy! Overall I have felt healthy and stayed pretty active... I truly believe when you fill your body with quality foods and vitamins, you are able to function at your best! I hope these resources help! Message me on Facebook if you have any questions! To those of you who are thinking about pregnancy, it is a wonderful experience, to those of you who are pregnant, enjoy it! To those of you who are holding your little one(s), how fun!

I will be holding my little one sometime this month and cannot wait!!!

-andreanewkirknaturalliving






Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...