SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 9, 2015
Hey there! This is just a quick post to remind you that it is NEVER to late to invest in yourself! This past week I've gotten off track a bit, I skipped a few workouts and made some food choices that didn't help me with my goal! Why? Because life happens and we are human and still have to live! What keeps me motivated is each day is a new chance to start over! A clean slate! I love that my Shakeology keeps me on track with my food choices - my 30 minute daily workouts are totally doable! My favorite thing: YOU!!!!!

I LOVE that I have other people on my team pushing towards the same goals!
1-Get healthier
2-Feel better
3-Make some money doing #'s 1&2

I feel inspired and motivated as I see my friends make the choice to work on themselves! It is truly a ball of positive energy and excitement! If you have not given it a try yet, I WOULD LOVE to see you invest in YOU and give it a try! All you have to lose is inches and a negative view of yourself! lol....

It is so easy for me to be critical of myself...unhealthy choices don't help how I feel about myself...It is crazy what an esteem booster it is to finish a thirty minute workout or drink my Shakeology....it is just knowing that I did something positive and healthy for myself....it is a great feeling! Positivity leads to more positivity - It is like a crazy runaway train with nothin' but greatness!!! haha....

Keep on keeping on and keep that chin of yours up! We all backslide here and there...what matters is that we make the decision to start over again!

-andreanewkirknaturalliving

Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...