SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 28, 2017

2018...How Will You Be Better?


2018.
Less than one week away.
I'm sure you've got some thoughts going through your mind....

As we reflect back on 2017 - what were your favorite moments?
What absolutely sucked for you?
What do you want to experience more of?
What do you never want to repeat ever again?
How can you improve your life on many levels? (I'm talking your health, your positivity, your BIG goals and even finances and relationships....so many topics we could cover with this!)

I want 2018 to be Incredible for ALL of us.

Nothing Changes if we stay where we are.
That means NEW habits.
That means SACRIFICE in some areas.
That means FAITH in all topics.
That means FOCUS where you want to improve.
That means a LEAP OF FAITH when you are ready to move forward.

It is easy to get "comfortable" where we currently are.
GROWTH happens outside of our comfort zone.

In 2018 I am EXCITED to step out of my comfort zone again and move forward to pursue my goals and passions. 
In 2018 I am ready to RE-FOCUS as I just back on track with those in my FAITHNESS FAMILY.
(I have been enjoying too many sweets this time of year! haha....)
In 2018 I am ready to grow more spiritually, to deepen my understanding of what I'm called to do on this earth. I am ready to sacrifice a little to grow a lot.
In 2018 I am looking forward to helping others TRANSFORM in a lasting way.
In 2018 I am excited to be a better wife, a better mom, and a better coach.
In 2018 I am nervous, but more EXCITED to see where God leads my journey. (It has truly been an incredible walk of Faith so far and I wouldn't trade it for anything! God knows what He's doing!)

In 2018 I want to challenge YOU to stop looking in the rearview mirror and look ahead through the windshield at better things to come! (there's a reason the rearview mirror is smaller....we aren't going back that direction! Onward and Upward!)

HOW WILL YOU BE BETTER IN 2018?
What are you willing to let go of?
What are you willing to trade? To sacrifice in order to REALLY LIVE your BEST LIFE?

You can do this.

PUT IT DOWN ON PAPER.

If you want a positive atmosphere to grow in, one with a coach like me reminding your that YOU CAN DO IT and YOU DESERVE IT - I am your person.

Better you.
Healthier you.
Happier you.

It starts on the inside.

2018.....How Will You Be Better?

-andreanewkirknaturalliving

www.faithness.net


Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...