SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Local Honey And WHY I'm Incorporating It Into A New Recipe For YOU!


Did you know that there are different "types" or "season" of honey?
Did you know that each type has different health benefits for you?

*SPRING HONEY *SUMMER HONEY *FALL HONEY

As bees pollinate various plants to make honey for us, each "season's" plants provide various health benefits to combat each season's allergies, while boosting our immune systems effected by those specific pollens, molds, and sickness "bugs" that can run us down.

Today while at the local farmer's market I specifically chose SUMMER honey to help with my new recipe and secret weapon for immunity and health this fall! (It will not be a secret for much longer! Keep following me as I share more and more with you all!)

I am constantly searching for ways to better our health and am always learning more about natural health remedies to keep us feeling our best!

Honey is amazing. I look at it as "liquid gold"

There are TOO MANY KNOCK-OFFS at the grocery store.
Do not fall for purchasing artificial honey!
Even pure honey is not as good for you as LOCAL HONEY.
Why? Local honey has pollens and "ingredients" that act as immunity to allergies for you, since the bees pollinate from plants and flowers around where you're from, thus effecting your allergies and immune system.

I am VERY EXCITED to share more with you soon!

For now, just know I am pumped about what I've got in store for you! Local honey is incredible. Bees are awesome....the dork in me gets excited about stuff like this so I just had to share!

Stay tuned and keep following for more!

-andreanewkirknaturalliving


Post a Comment

We All Have A Choice

We all start in the same place. We are given a choice. Do you know what your decision boils down to? PERSPECTIVE. You...